2009-04-28

28 April Fu Fu Fu

hi people!

So the next 28 April is here. It is a bit special for me and S-chan. It is the next anniversary of our engagement. I can remember this day very clearly. Really, it was a good day to engage. Back then we were invited by S-chan's work (translating for the Tourism Agency in Germany) to a gourmet party. I thought it would be a good idea to use the chance for a nice memory later on. He he - I put a ring in our hotel room (in the hotel Hohe Duene - soooo nice) in a small jewelry box next to the bed. Then I told to S, hey look! Somebody forgot a ring here ! And then when she took it, I proposed. I know - a bit funny and unromantic :) And it was a very good evening for us, so much wonderful food and wine, incredible. I am always very happy when I think about this day. I am very glad to have you S-chan, thank you for being in the universe and with me. Buuuuziiii

I promised S-chan that on the day of our engagement anniversary I will write about a laptop - sooooo unromantic. So I bought a new laptop - I mean a second hand but for me it will be new. It is Thinkpad T43 As you can see, the design of the laptop was partly based on the Japanese obento box :)

I need to work here :/ Today I was very tired - I don't know why since I slept enough. This is partly because the other Polish guy at work went home for a few days so we had a lot more work. Many calls, many emails to answer - not too bad but quite tiring.

I can't wait to have my new rice cooker here, I could have asked my landlord to pick it for me - he works for the post office, but I did not want to bother him and have to wait to have it delivered :/ Wrrrrrrr. When I have it, I will be able to eat more rice and steamed vegetable, I might do steamed meat balls too :! yummy.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
今日もご訪問、だんけっけ!
ブログランキングに参加しています。ポチっと押していただけると励みになります。
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
今日もHappyな一日になりますように!
kojiczuk (kojisato & Pa-panda)