2009-04-22

Lonely Panda after S-chan's visit

On Sunday, S-chan went back to Rostock leaving me, the poor Panda to myself. Now I have to do everything alone, there is nobody who can tell me directly "hey you, lazy panda, go to work!" :)
I have to steal my own bed sheets now :/ because I must sleep alone . Well, OK we will see us again in just about 3 weeks when I am coming to Rostock. Good :)

When S-baby was here, I could not get a day off unfortunately... so she had to stay here on her own poor girl and do slave work - cook, wash dirty socks , clean. Actually I hope she had a decent time and managed to learn a bit . As you know this was also a time for us to see how well we can stay together here. If we can find enough good things to eat and if S. likes the city enough. I can say now that the place is very interesting, with lots of chances of seeing some cultural or/and entertaining places. We can live here very easily and it is not too expensive as well. I will only have to find a better place to stay for the both of us. Maybe once we work we will be able to buy a flat instead of paying rent. Who knows. But for now we will have to be renting a flat. It had better be insulated - where I am now is almost always cold - even if it is pleasantly warm outside. Good that this summer is coming and it is supposed to be warm and balmy.

As you all know we made a few changes in our planning for the immediate future. We decided not to have a wedding party. Instead we will only enjoy a small family dinner in Ciechanow. This was really a good decision since we would find it very difficult to both have the party and go to Japan later on. As it is now, we will be easily able to visit Japan and start a decent live together in coooold Edinburgh. We will have to buy many warm clothes :D so we can save money for it.

On one of the days when i was walking with S-chan (actually on my birthday we had a date :) ) we found a curious ring for our wedding. We both agreed that it is very good for both of us. It is a mixture of silver and a bit of gold, almost the same as the one you can see here in the photo. the gold part rotates so the ring type is called a spinner. S-chan preferred a different ring - mix of white and normal yellow gold but it was soooo expensive :! One such ring cost as much as 2 of those! Fortunately I managed to convince her that this one is more beautiful :D he he he.Really, though, i like this one much better.I will see when I have a next chance to write something . Thanks for reading.

1 Comment:

Kiki und Noix さんのコメント...

Oh arme Herr Pa-Panda...

Aber ihr werdet bestimmt wieder zusammen leben. Ja, immer :D

Vielleicht kommt die Zeit bald, bis deine Verlobte zu dir kommt!!

Halt durch!!