2009-06-10

Panda Time again...

Hi people! (czesc ludziki)

I'm drinking my wine - some good stuff today from scotmead.

hmmm, i am thinking if I should participate in a program where you can get wine monthly. When you sing up for it you get 6 bottles of some good wine for 9 pounds. Don't know but maybe. I can always sing out of it. I'll have to think about it. Mhhhhhh, wine :)


So far the week is going on well enough, not too much stress at least. I need to make some plans for the weekend. Mateusz is planning a party. We will see what we can do.

I went to him yesterday to watch some movies ,drink beer and eat pizza :D

We looked for some movies but he only had Japanese and Korean horror films and I didn't want to see them :/ blee. So we finally settled on "Ong-bak" from Thailand. We watched it using the Internet - first I remembered that somebody said that this movie has great fight scenes. Then I was able to find it using www.ovguide.com - a great service, directing users to various websites with movies.

We only found a movie in Thai without subtitles but we didn't mind at all! It was nice to watch it :D Beautiful movie without stuntmen or special effects - pure skill and choreography. We ate a good pizza as well. Obviously with decent Ale beer. Need to start doing some photos of the beer I am drinking.



★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
今日もご訪問、だんけっけ!
ブログランキングに参加しています。ポチっと押していただけると励みになります。
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
今日もHappyな一日になりますように!
kojiczuk (kojisato & Pa-panda)