2009-06-06

The last few days. Sun shining through the clouds.

The last few days. Sun shining through the clouds.


Hi everyone.


Pheew, the last days were really tough! Both at work and at home.

First of all, at work, our system was slightly changed. It works well but all the small usefull things I got used to no longer work the way they should - it is really annoying to be hones. As if it was not enough, the colleague who is sitting beside me is bored and is annoying me - the Frenchie! He keeps repeating "to be honest" all the time and it gets to me - I repeat it too :/ :) On the whole, though, he is a decent and good guy.

Unfortunatelly, from Wednesday, we started getting a lot of work... many many calls and emails as well. It really made me very tired and annoyed. Then, sorry to say that, I had a problem with S-chan, there was some misunderstanding and I was irritated or something. Even though I forgot about this, she was deeply affected and sad. I totaly did not notice that and for the next two days thought she was angry at me for some other reason I could not begin to guess. On thursday as well there was a problem and it made us both irritated. Then on Friday we talked a bit and I hope it is finally ok between the two of us, hate it whe I do somethings to make her angry,sad or disappointed and i don't know what it is.

Well, let us put it behind us and get on with it.

Something different is that I went with M-kun (Monika - colleague from work and from studies) to the cinema to see Terminator 4. I did not feel like watching it but she made me :)
The film is very well made but in general, it is only for the real fans of terminator movies. It was really really stupid, especially near the end. On the whole, enjoyable when you don't think why (for instance - why do the machines look like humans and many other things)

I am quickly getting bored with my job. That's why I am looking for something else. So far I have found some positions I would like - mostly for the Edinburgh University. Today and tomorrow I am and will be writing decent CVs and Cover Letters. Hope there will be something good coming towards me.

Oh, and the nicest thin of them all. Yesterday, S-chan read a new book for me. It was obviously a children's book about a not-real place somewhere in Germany. It was actually a collection of small versed stories. There was a land on a river (with a complicated name - don't know :) ) In this land there were many incredible places with strange customs and habits. For instance, in one place, everybody was lazy, they did not work but got all their needed to eat. In other placve, the people were speaking with a strange dialect and you could get a fine if you spoke proper German - very funny! There were at least 6-7 such separate and very small stories. When I get the book name from Satoko, I will tell you since it was very enjoyable.


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
今日もご訪問、だんけっけ!
ブログランキングに参加しています。ポチっと押していただけると励みになります。
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
今日もHappyな一日になりますように!
kojiczuk (kojisato & Pa-panda)

2 Comment:

Erdbeer さんのコメント...

Hi! It was a tough week for you.
Sometimes it's not so simple to discuss on the phone...besides, many men are oft insensitive :p
I hope this coming week will be better for you! Hang on in there.

Pa-Panda さんのコメント...

@erdbeer

Hi, thanks for your comment.

Yup, sometimes it is difficult on the phone...