2009-05-03

New blog layout and problems!

As everybody can see, we just changed the layout of the blog to 3 columns. We both think that in this way the space can be used more usefully. It was S's idea, she sent it to me yesterday. I had a look at it today and found some examples. Later, I logged as S-chan and backed the old layout up. Unfortunately, I did not know that I should back every additional gadget separately up. Since I thought that everything is safely secure, the new layout got applied. Obviously, all gadgets (such as Ko-Panda, Rostock photos...) got deleted, without a way to get it back easily or automatically. Soooooo S-chan (poor baby) had to return everything by hand. Good that she remembered everything. I only helped a bit with the Ko-Panda gadget and the photo at the top. Before today, I never tried doing anything complicated in Blogger. Next time, I will be much more carefull! Gut Gemacht Schatz and thank you for your effort!


★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
今日もご訪問、だんけっけ!
ブログランキングに参加しています。ポチっと押していただけると励みになります。
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
今日もHappyな一日になりますように!
kojiczuk (kojisato & Pa-panda)

2 Comment:

Pa-Panda さんのコメント...

well done Baby.
I am happy for you.
By the way, the comments work again. Buzi

kojisato さんのコメント...

Danke, Pa-panda!
I send you some pictures. We can
take one of them. See yah!