2009-05-11

Sunday Grill

AAAAA ( I got up soooo late on Sunday) I was reading the next part of one of my favorite book series on Saturday. It was a story of a wizzard in modern Chicago, written by Jim Butcher. Really nicely written, not too inteligent and sometimes too teary but all in all very good and enjoyable. I finished at 4 at night! So late, That is why I slept until noon the next day. Actually, I could be up at about 10 but I did not feel like getting up :)

Later on it was kielbasa-trip! Finally I went to get some sausage from my friends. They had a lot from the Polish festival. Since they helped organising it a bit, they got about 10 kg of Polish sausage! Great :P, especially since I got about 2 kg of frozen food ;D mniam mniam.

Well, but first of all I went to visit my friend - Brunon, the one I was staying with at the beginning of my time in Scotland. I talked a bit with them and asked if they want some sausage. OBVIOUSLY, they did so afterwards I brought some to them and we had sausage grill.

by the way, this thin is originally a flower pot :)

Before that however, I magaed to break the bike down! I just wanted to pump some more air in, but.... well, I just ended up tearing a hole in the tube and breaking the valve. So then I got a new tire and tube from Brunon and had to change it - it took me soooo long. He also repaired my steering handle in the bike, good guy.

Later we spent a very nice evening. Behind the house there is a communal area - nice lawn with a pretty view from a small hill. The sun was shining, it was not too cold. Really a great time. Especially since we also had beer and lots of sausage, by the way, this time I managed not to burn the meat so it was the way a grilled sausage should look and taste like, yummy. I ate too much again obviously :)

I am very glad that this week already, we are doing some nice grilling with S-chan as well.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
今日もご訪問、だんけっけ!
ブログランキングに参加しています。ポチっと押していただけると励みになります。
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
今日もHappyな一日になりますように!
kojiczuk (kojisato & Pa-panda)